Less than a week until my favorite holiday of the year! Since I have been helping many of you ease the burden of cooking all the traditional Thanksgiving favorites, my day has gotten easier too. I will be making the majority of my family's feast alongside yours. I have learned that throwing the premade stuffings, potatoes and veggies into the oven makes the day so much more enjoyable! I can focus on the important things: family, friends and football. And...I still get enough cooking credit to get out of doing the dishes.
A reminder that our kitchens are closed the first week of December, so there will be no deliveries December 1 and 2. There are a few freezeable meals available on this week's menu to tide you over if you run out of Thanksgiving leftovers :)
Wishing you a day of bounty, gratitude and joy!
delivered in oven-ready foil pans
- Cajun Cornbread Stuffing. Andouille sausage and peppers in cornbread, makes my family's "must-have" list every year! Use leftovers in stuffed mushrooms, yum!
- Traditional Sage Stuffing. Fresh sage, celery and onions in this most traditional stuffing.
- Mushroom, Tarragon, Sourdough Stuffing. My absolute favorite complement to turkey. Fresh sourdough bread with wild mushrooms, butter sauteed leeks and fresh herbs.
- Fruit & Nut Wild Rice stuffing. Dried apricots, cranberries, herbs and two types of rice in this delicious alternative to bread.
- Sagaponack Corn Pudding. Whole corn, basil and sharp cheddar in this East Coast souffle. Comes ready-to-bake so it is light and fluffy for dinnertime.
- Green Bean Casserole. Fresh Beans, creamy mushroom soup and frizzled onions fill this thanksgiving dinner staple.
- Whipped Mashed Potatoes. Made with sour cream, cream cheese and butter so they are rich and delicious when reheated.
- Sweet Potato & Apples with Pecans & Brown Sugar. Replace the marshmallow topped casserole with a warm and perfectly spiced dish that will be gobbled up.
($6 for 16 oz. container)
- Cranberry-Orange Relish. Fresh cranberries, orange zest and grand marnier make this an elegant alternative to the can.
- Gravy. Roasted turkey bones miraculously make the richest gravy that will deliciously cover most of your thanksgiving plate.