EVERYTHING BUT THE TURKEY
Thanksgiving Side Dishes:
($24 for casserole - serves 8-12)
delivered in oven-ready foil pans
- Cajun Cornbread Stuffing. Andouille sausage and peppers in cornbread, makes my family's "must-have" list every year! Use leftovers in stuffed mushrooms, yum!
- Traditional Sausage Sage Stuffing. Fresh sage, pork sausage, celery and onions in this most traditional stuffing.
- Whipped Mashed Potatoes. Made with sour cream, cream cheese and butter so they are rich and delicious when reheated.
- Sweet Potato & Apples with Pecans & Brown Sugar. Replace the marshmallow topped casserole with a warm and perfectly spiced dish that will be gobbled up.
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with bacon and caramelized onions
- Sagaponac Corn Pudding with fresh basil and sharp white cheddar
- Cranberry-Orange Relish. Fresh cranberries, orange zest and grand marnier make this an elegant alternative to the can. ($6 for 16 oz. container)
- Gravy. Roasted turkey bones miraculously make the richest gravy that will deliciously cover most of your thanksgiving plate. ($8 for 32 oz. container)
New this year:
- Charcuterie Platter (small serves 8-10 $32, large feeds 22-24 $70) includes artisan meats, cheeses, housemade relish, dried fruit and nuts, and assorted crackers.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust $34
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie $34
- Dozen Ready-to-Bake Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing $24